Partner with us to connect the world through conversation, optimism, and impact. At Faherty, we strive to make the highest-quality, softest, most comfortable clothing we possibly can. As a family-owned business, we’re dedicated to doing better for the planet and for all of its people. We’re small, but growing fast, and we’re always looking for authentic new talent to join us in our mission.
We welcome everyone on our team — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work.
Perks and benefits at Faherty include:
- A generous and flexible paid time off policy.
- Rich health insurance plans through leading healthcare providers (including 100% Employer Paid Medical Coverage).
- Continuous Learning opportunities, with LinkedIn Learning licenses for full-time hires, Soul Food Lunch & Learns, and more.
- A leadership-driven culture committed to protecting the planet and its people.
- Monthly fitness reimbursement program.
- A quarterly clothing allowance and employee discount.
Would you make a great Faherty team member?
You might, if you’re:
- Always curious, always learning, always growing.
- Optimistic (but not oppressively positive) — you see the good in the world, and work to make it flourish.
- The kind of person who practices what they preach; when you say you’ll do something, you get it done.
- Someone who pairs a laid-back vibe with a get-it-done collaborative spirit.
- Passionate about innovation, craftsmanship, inclusivity, and social justice.
- A natural leader who cares about community, problem-solving, and storytelling.