Faherty for APJ - Limited Edition Black 7" Boardshorts
Known for our sun-faded hues, we've produced a limited number of black boardshorts and trunks to support Artists for Peace and Justice, a non-profit organization providing education to the poorest communities in Haiti. Buy a pair to help us sponsor a classroom of students for a full year. Each short comes with a removable APJ logo pin.
For every pair of shorts purchased, Faherty will donate $100 to APJ. Visit apjnow.org for more information.
- 85% recycled polyester/15% cotton*
- 7" inseam
- Hidden zipper back pocket
- Recycled polyester buttons mimic vintage Hawaiian coconut buttons
- Comfort knit strip to prevent chaffing
- Durable water repellent (DWR) for a super quick dry
- Side pockets with advanced water draining technology
*Our signature eco-friendly fabric is made primarily of recycled polyester from plastic bottles with a blend of cotton for a soft, natural feel.
Model is 6'2" and wears a size 32.
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Size & fit
Details & Care
Delivery & Returns
For more information about our shipping policies and delivery estimates, please refer here.