Wholesale Operations Associate
Faherty Brand is looking to add to our Wholesale Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who works autonomously but puts the team first, is extremely organized and detail oriented, passionate and independently motivated. This position is right for the person who wants to jump in headfirst to make an immediate impact, own the role and grow with the company.
As a Wholesale Operations Associate, you will be an integral player in the growing wholesale division of the company. Initially, your focus will be to manage our outbound volume - ensuring day-to-day fulfillment goes smoothly for our wholesale business. You will also become a power user on a number of operations, inventory and fulfillment systems.
- Manage outbound fulfillment of purchase orders to all wholesale accounts
- Work closely with the Wholesale and Production teams to ensure orders ship in full, by the cancel date
- Manage order allocation in our ERP, and work with the wholesale team to set up new customers and update allocation rules
- Be the point of contact for our third-party fulfillment centers on everything outbound
- Provide them with quick resolution on any order issues that arise
- Manage reverse logistics wholesale record keeping including invoices, RAs, credit memos, and payment
About the applicant:
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and methodical
- Team player with a drive for success
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Excellent customer service and follow through
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Knowledge of JOOR and RLM is a plus
Benefits of working at Faherty Brand:
- Headquarters in Tribeca, NYC
- Team birthday celebrations
- Free cold brew coffee at the office!
- Concert invites
- Unparalleled team, work environment and culture
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance options
- Quarterly clothing allowance plus discounts
- Travel budget
- Commuter Benefits
- Seniority Level
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Faherty Brand is a New York-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2013 by twin brothers Mike and Alex Faherty with the goal of creating the highest quality clothing for life’s great moments. Having grown up surfing and with a shared love of the beach, our company’s beach culture is authentically inherent to our brand’s DNA. We’re committed to designing clothes for all seasons with unwavering craftsmanship, premium materials, and a focus on sustainability.
We recently opened our sixth brick and mortar location and now have retail stores in SoHo and the West Village of New York City, Newport Beach and Malibu, California, and Nantucket and Boston, Massachusetts. Our retail, e-commerce, catalog and wholesale businesses are growing at staggering rates. Our wholesale partners are some of the best retailers in the world including Barneys, Nordstrom, Mr. Porter, MatchesFashion.com, Huckberry.com, and STAG.