Graphic Designer - Faherty HQ in Tribeca, NYC
Faherty Brand is a New York-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2013 by twin brothers Mike and Alex Faherty with the goal of creating the highest quality clothing for life’s great moments. Having grown up surfing and playing sports, Alex and Mike’s passion for surf, sun, and outdoors is inherent in the company’s culture. We are committed to designing clothes with unwavering craftsmanship, premium materials, and a focus on sustainability.
We have six stores, in SoHo and the West Village in New York City; Newport Beach and Malibu, California; and Nantucket and Boston, Massachusetts. Our wholesale, retail, and e-commerce businesses are all growing rapidly as customers are increasingly turning to Faherty to upgrade their casual style. Our wholesale partners are some of the best retailers in the industry including Barneys, Nordstrom, Mr. Porter, MatchesFashion.com, Huckberry.com, and STAG.
Faherty Brand is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on the E-Commerce & Marketing team and report to the E-Commerce Director. This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in the creative of a fast-growing lifestyle brand. The Graphic Designer will focus on digital projects, including email creation, site imagery and overseeing web design (in collaboration with an agency). We are looking for someone who tackles projects from a strategic and creative approach, and brings a positive, can-do attitude. This position is for the candidate who wants to jump in headfirst to make an immediate impact, work in a collaborative team environment, and can work independently as well as adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with our internal team and development agency to manage site design and functionality
- Create all site imagery (banners, carousel images, etc.)
- Create emails
- Adhoc projects as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- An advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Experience with Sketch is a plus
- Strong portfolio of visual and graphic design work
- Stays current with evolving technology and design landscape
- Team player with a drive for success
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasker and deadline manager
- Ability to self-direct and prioritize many tasks
- Detail oriented
- Extremely organized
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Photography experience is a plus
- Experience in startups is a plus
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT FAHERTY BRAND:
- Headquarters in Tribeca, NYC
- Concert invites
- Unparalleled team, work environment and culture
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, Dental and Vision Options
- Quarterly clothing allowance plus discounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Free cold brew coffee at the office!
If interested in applying, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.