Customer Experience Associate (part-time)- HQ, NYC
Faherty Brand is a New York-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2013 by twin brothers Mike and Alex Faherty with the goal of creating the highest quality clothing for life’s great moments. Having grown up surfing and playing sports, Alex and Mike’s passion for surf, sun, and outdoors is inherent in the company’s culture. We are committed to designing clothes with unwavering craftsmanship, premium materials, and a focus on sustainability.
We have six stores, in SoHo and the West Village in New York City; Newport Beach and Malibu, California; and Nantucket and Boston, Massachusetts. Our wholesale, retail, and e-commerce businesses are all growing rapidly as customers are increasingly turning to Faherty to upgrade their casual style. Our wholesale partners are some of the best retailers in the industry including Barneys, Nordstrom, Mr. Porter, MatchesFashion.com, Huckberry.com, and STAG.
Faherty Brand is looking for a part time Customer Experience Associate to deliver an exceptional shopping and ownership experience to our customers. Whether it is their first time shopping with us, or they are a loyal shopper, we want to ensure our customers have the best possible interaction with Faherty Brand. The majority of shifts for this role would be weekends and other peak sales periods (e.g. holidays and peak promotional periods).
What you'll do:
- Make our customers happy - through phone calls, emails, online chats
- Create and help fulfill e-commerce orders
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Communicate directly with our store teams to manage the shipment of merchandise to customers
- Help us improve our customer service, design, product, marketing, technology, etc. by sharing customer feedback and making recommendations
- Support our team and customers by working Sundays and 1-2 days during the week (after training in our office, you can work from home!)
- Opportunity for more hours and expanded responsibilities based on performance
Who you are:
- Kind, smart and organized
- Passionate about both learning and improving
- Looks at the glass as half full
- Willing to roll up sleeves to do any task- no matter how small or large
- Obsessed with customers and providing best in class service
- Energetic, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Problem solver and prioritizer-extraordinaire
- Adapts to new processes like a fish to water
- Have 1-3 years work experience in a customer service related field
If interested in applying, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com