Director of Marketing
Faherty Brand is a New York-based lifestyle and apparel brand founded in 2013 by twin brothers Mike and Alex Faherty with the goal of creating the highest quality clothing for life’s great moments. Having grown up surfing and with a shared love of the beach, our company’s beach culture is authentically inherent to our brand’s DNA. We’re committed to designing clothes for all seasons with unwavering craftsmanship, premium materials, and a focus on sustainability.
We recently opened our sixth brick and mortar location and now have retail stores in Soho and the West Village of New York City, Newport Beach and Malibu, California, and Nantucket and Boston, Massachusetts. Our retail, e-commerce, catalog and wholesale businesses are growing at staggering rates. Our wholesale partners are some of the best retailers in the world including Barneys, Nordstrom, Mr. Porter, MatchesFashion.com, Huckberry.com, and STAG.
Faherty’s Director of Marketing is an experienced and visionary marketer, seasoned in diverse marketing strategies and platforms. The ideal candidate is both a visionary and tactile-- able to design a comprehensive and robust marketing plan, while executing the details with the team and partners. In sum, the Director of Marketing DREAMS BIG, GETS HANDS DIRTY, HAS FUN.
In this role you will:
- Design and execute a comprehensive marketing plan across all platforms (socials, online, ads, stores, events)
- Establish key performance indicators. Track success. Implement new initiatives.
- Understand our current and prospective customer. Build awareness. Work with partners. Drive customer acquisition.
- Work with our Creative Director, Mike Faherty, on storytelling and branding
- Manage marketing budge. Partner with finance and management. Work with ECOMM team on all levels.
- Manage and develop in-house marketing team and agency partners
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably within the apparel, hospitality, tech or music industry
- Self-starter. Powers through ambiguity. Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Prioritizes and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Can juggle many things at once, while maintaining a clear vision
- Excellent communicator. Follows up. Manages Up. Plays well with others.
- Detail Oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
Benefits of working at Faherty Brand
- Free cold brew coffee at the office!
- Headquarters in Tribeca, NYC
- Team birthday celebrations
- Concert invites
- Unparalleled team, work environment and culture
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, Dental and Vision Options
- Quarterly clothing allowance plus discounts
If interested in applying, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or apply here.